About Me

My photo
oh to grace how great a debtor, daily I'm constrained to be.

Monday, March 23, 2009

school and such..

Now that I'm on spring break, I have plenty of time to think about the rest of this semester. To be exact, I have 59 days until graduation, and only 15 actual days of school left (since I only go on campus Mondays and Wednesdays)! With that said, you would think I would be feeling awesome and love going to my final days of class. However, that is not the case.
Instead, I feel exhausted and not motivated, and it is really affecting my life, academically and mostly spiritually. My quiet times, if they do exist, are rough. I need a fresh glimpse of the gospel to renew my strength and restore my joy.

"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
(Isaiah 40:31)

Thank you God that I can depend on You to be my strength when I am weak. Show me You as I seek You this week. Reveal truths that will restore my joy. Lead me where You need me, and change my heart.

2 comments:

Hctim said...

Allie, thank you for your humility this afternoon. Thank you for listening. =)

Allie said...

thank you for leading me :)