About Me

My photo
oh to grace how great a debtor, daily I'm constrained to be.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

spring break is :finally: here

Spring break 2009 is finally here.. Last year at this time, I spent my entire spring break getting to know a new friend, Mitch Paredes. Isn't it amazing to see how things can change in a matter of weeks? In 12 days, we will come to our 1-year anniversary of courtship... Praise God!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! you got a blog!

Hctim said...

Do you know what Spring reminds me of? =)

Anonymous said...

=)

Congrats on your anniv.!

Allie said...

Hctim: i'm not sure, what?

Allie said...

Hctim: does it have anything to do with Towson and recording studios and the Ceramics lab?